Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By janet
Have you ever had ideas that are difficult to express? Thoughts organizer can help you.
The thought organizer will transfer all your thoughts in a wide screen monitor. Example: if you want to create a program, just think of the software to be used, then it will be uploaded to the screen, then think of your specifications, then the thoughts organizer will organize it.
Will just few minutes, your idea will be perfectly done. All you need is a wide screen monitor and the thoughts organizer.
By Michael D. Grissom
The hard part: you will also need a way to get your thoughts out of your brain. I've been working on this for 15 years and haven't even scratched the surface -- I've only been able to detect alpha waves. However, last year I discovered a way to get what you VISUALIZE in your head to display on a monitor. I think that was probably the most exciting day of my life. I now know that it IS possible. If I succeed in getting good resolution then, I believe YOUR idea will become feasable. So,... wish me luck!
By redfox
I am truly blown away by this concept, how is it possible to visualize what you are thinking back onto a monitor. This is poosibly the first step to mind reading.
By redfox
I am truly blown away by this concept, how is it possible to visualize what you are thinking back onto a monitor. This is poosibly the first step to mind reading.
By redfox
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]