Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By Clandestine22
A device or a helmet like thing which can make or lets you watch what you imagined or can record what you have done in on your fantasy and stor it in a retrivable media or electronic devices like a computer perhaps.

Reward: i dont know.. maybe a house and lot.
By Michael D. Grissom
This is a copy of a response I just made to another post like this in the Sci-Fi Pond:

The hard part: you will also need a way to get your thoughts out of your brain. I've been working on this for 15 years and haven't even scratched the surface -- I've only been able to detect alpha waves. However, last year I discovered a way to get what you VISUALIZE in your head to display on a monitor. I think that was probably the most exciting day of my life. I now know that it IS possible. If I succeed in getting good resolution then, I believe YOUR idea will become feasable. So,... wish me luck!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]