The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Greenearthman
please be more specific, are they cigars of hemp instead of marijuana rollled with hemp leaves?

If so this could work, hemp itself does not get someone high when smoked, but the smell of marijuana is not classy. but i have never smoked hemp which is different from marijuana. so i dont know what hemp would smell like, if you know, please share.

but in general hemp should be legalized obviously for its material uses, rope, canvas, etc.
By AaronBurns
The stems and stock is what we refer (Pardon the pun) to as hemp and it does have a very earthy , dark, and aeromatic smell much similar to a leaf of the plant so, yes it is the hemp and the smell is rather classy to tell you the truth.
I know the whole smell of each part since I had lived on land in the country side for about ten years and we had to burn some one's Marajuana plants illigally grown on our back acreage. :-b :-b :-b
By Greenearthman
Good idea, do a google search under "legal buds" and you will see a variety of companies selling product looking like marijuana buds, smokable and ready. so they might be selling your idea. i have smoked one called "california chronic" it tasted kind of Harsh, not smooth at all.

It did not have a psychological effect as its ads claim.
let me know if you have heard of these "legal buds"
By ihanna
Greenearthman wrote:Good idea, do a google search under "legal buds" and you will see a variety of companies selling product looking like marijuana buds, smokable and ready. so they might be selling your idea. i have smoked one called "california chronic" it tasted kind of Harsh, not smooth at all.

It did not have a psychological effect as its ads claim.
let me know if you have heard of these "legal buds"

Hey bud, I just want to ask if you know if where can I get is "legal buds"? Been searching for an hour now but no luck yet. :( Please help me. I want to give it to my father as a birthday gift and his birthday is on SUNDAY! Please help me guys :( I am getting really frustrated just from thinking then researching and etc. PLEASE GUYS!!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]