Obsessed by the improvements of StarTrek and the fourth millennium, while feeling restricted by the limits of today's technology or that boring second law of thermodynamics? Just let your imagination flow - you needn't be Scotty to beam your thoughts in here!
By Ash Rosewater
Since we're in a century where speed is developing, it would be amazing if we'd get rid of all the traffic jams, cars, buses, trains and whatsoever, and replace them with small cabinets that fit for only one person, and those cabinets will be installed on special demand at a network of chanels, and this network consists of the local departure station which is probably the living place of the customer and branches out to stations that he visits most often, like work, relatives and so on, so once it's istalled for the customer, he'll be able to travel from his work place to his office by laying inside the cabinet and choosing the distanation, the the cabinet will travel on guides, or more likely air railways, and then straight to the distanation, no traffic jams, cars, polution and accidents, it'll probably operate on electricity just like modern trains, so those cabinets will be traveling in the mid-air section in the sky.

Reward: I am already being rewarded by just being able to think this far.
By Steve
This has already been invented centuries ago, it's called the "catapult." ;-)
By Michael D. Grissom
With a few billion people in the world and each having 30 places they frequent, that would make about 90 BILLION tubes running all over the earth. From the space shuttle the earth would look like a giant hair-ball.
:-P

I think what you said at the bottom...

"Reward: I am already being rewarded by just being able to think this far."

...is about the neatest thing I've ever heard.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]