The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
Traveling with a sleeping baby on mass transportation systems can be a challenge. Typically, when a baby is sleeping in its buggy and the parent needs to get into the car, they try not to wake the baby up. Instead, they simply detach the car seat from the buggy frame, put it into the car, and drive off.

When they get home, most parents ether attempt to move the baby from the car seat into the cot and inadvertantly wake him up in the process. Or, they may leave the baby in the car seat.

This is great, however many parenting websites, books, experts etc. warn parents not to let the little ones sleep in the car seat for too long as the inclined position is bad for a baby's spinal cord/back bone development. They recommend that babies should lay flat whenever possible. So, why not invent a car seat that, when it is not in the car, can be made to recline to a flat position?

That way, when you get home with your sleeping baby in the car seat (let's face it, what parent has not gone out purposefully to get the baby to sleep in the car, at least once!), you can carry the baby into his/her room, place the car seat in the cot, and recline the back section so that it is fully flat. This allows the baby to remain peacefully asleep in a position that will not damage the baby's spinal cord development.

Of course, you would have to find a way to prevent the car seat from reclining when it is in the car. That would be dangerous!

Reward: Just invent it and I'll be a very happy mummy. And so will many others around the world I'm sure!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]