The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By bigdaddy
Ever have a tooth pulled and got dry socket or just plain couldn't eat cause it hurt so bad, i suggest creating a cap you could put over the pulled area to keep the socket full of coagulated blood and also prevent food and other debree from entering the sore, thus shortening heal time and chance of infection and most of all you can eat with comfort.

Reward: free sample
By Michael D. Grissom
They replace teeth now with virtually indestructable synthetic teeth that attach to your jaw bone if you can afford it. If I could afford it I would probably have all mine replaced this way so that I never again have to see a dentist or face a drill.
By Steve
Alternatively you could also analyze my genes - I'm nearly 31 and never had to face a drill either. :-D
By jeweis22
Sterile wax may be a simple solution to the problem.. Wax plug? It may or may not work, because it may not allow the body to heal properly.
By Grant
It seems like a viable idea with potential demand. I've personally had two teeth pulled in the past two years (I have a bit of a sweet tooth haha). Nevertheless it is extremely uncomfortable and something which requires TLC and regular attention. The cap idea sounds great as it would eliminate the discomfort from eating something whilst the healing process is undergo, as well as potentially speed up the healing process by keeping clot of blood secure behind the cap.
By Grant
Also, I'm guessing the cap would be adjustable? Or perhaps designed in the same material used for gum shields for sportsman (boxing, kickboxing etc) as this is re-mouldable if left in a cup of hot water for two minutes, perfect fit :D
By imarte2001
Grant wrote:Also, I'm guessing the cap would be adjustable? Or perhaps designed in the same material used for gum shields for sportsman (boxing, kickboxing etc) as this is re-mouldable if left in a cup of hot water for two minutes, perfect fit :D
Interesting !!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]