The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Handly Eslin paul
I would suggest a simple slipper or shoe with a brush (like a cloth washing brush) attached on the bottom. This way, if you want to clean the floor you just rub with your slipper and there is no need to bend over.
By Dinoduck94
Great concept for convinience, but health and safety procedures and rgulations would prevent this ever going into production. Imagine if you have these cleaning shoes on and you slip, you are more likely to slip while wearing these shoes/slippers than normally, thus creating a hazard.
By karentrain
You can clean the bathroom floor with no need to bend over if you use a mop...or other cleaning instrument attached to the end of a stick...
By fadridrocky
Handly Eslin paul wrote:I would suggest a simple slipper or shoe with a brush (like a cloth washing brush) attached on the bottom. This way, if you want to clean the floor you just rub with your slipper and there is no need to bend over.
I think you are making good plan of falling down. Every task demand something and cleaning floors appropriately means need of bending otherwise hire any cleaning agent. Simple
By Braingobbler
Well since everyone is talking about how you would just slip and fall because it would be too slippery. I say let your kids do it since they want to just slide on their socks anyway. lol
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]