The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Jeremysb92
There's many people that think CO2 is bad, but what they don't know is that there are things in nature that have to have CO2 to survive. Did you know that algae consumes more CO2 than trees and the toxins let off by coal burning factories are nutrients to some algae's? The nutrients that the algae then produces can fight and prevent malnutrition and when dried, the algae becomes biomass and can be burned like coal for energy with no emissions. I propose that all coal burning factories, by law, should have to implement this concept to their industry.

Reward: TO be truely sustainable
By jodonow
Jeremysb92 wrote:There's many people that think CO2 is bad, but what they don't know is that there are things in nature that have to have CO2 to survive. Did you know that algae consumes more CO2 than trees and the toxins let off by coal burning factories are nutrients to some algae's? The nutrients that the algae then produces can fight and prevent malnutrition and when dried, the algae becomes biomass and can be burned like coal for energy with no emissions. I propose that all coal burning factories, by law, should have to implement this concept to their industry.

Reward: TO be truely sustainable
? what should coal factories do exactlly?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]