The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By tkars
One of the best parts of baking cookies is licking the cookie dough off of the electric mixer arms when you're done. I think stores should carry a similar snack. It could be any type of cookie dough covering a plastic handle, shaped like a mixer arm (almost like a cookie dough popsicle).
By jodonow
tkars wrote:One of the best parts of baking cookies is licking the cookie dough off of the electric mixer arms when you're done. I think stores should carry a similar snack. It could be any type of cookie dough covering a plastic handle, shaped like a mixer arm (almost like a cookie dough popsicle).
raw cookie dough or any kind of raw dough or raw cereals are not good to eat, raw eggs can have salmonella and the flour also generelly has a fair amount of harmfull bacteria plus it's near-impossible to digest/"absorb" raw cereals thus making it pretty uselless to eat it, you'll be hungry as soon as it leaves the stomach, and it clogs up the intestines consideralbly.
So selling raw cookie dough devised to be eaten raw will very unlikey be legalised
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]