The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Monan018
When my son was born I became this huge germo-phobe. It slowy wore off but something did come to mind. As my son grew older, we would go to the grocery store and I would see all the moms placing a huge blanket into the carriage to protect the baby. I tried that and realized that it didn't stop my son from biting and putting his mouth on the handle you use to push the carriage. Yes, they now have sterile wipes when you walk into the store but most people don't know that you have to use them a certain way in order to kill the germs.

My invention is a plastic covering that will fit on any grocery cart, very similiar to the slapstick bracelet made in the 80s. It can fit right in your purse, because it will shrink down to the size of an umbrella and you just take it out, pull it apart and slap it onto your grocery cart handle. They can come in different colors and characters, and when your child bites down you know it is clean. You can take it home and clean it yourself. I love this idea!
By jodonow
actually scientific studies show that people who where exposed to more dirty germ full enviroments in their early childhood have much better resistance to disease then those that where kept in cleaner germ free enviroments.
I can't be bothered to search the data now, you do it.
By Monan018
jodonow wrote:actually scientific studies show that people who where exposed to more dirty germ full enviroments in their early childhood have much better resistance to disease then those that where kept in cleaner germ free enviroments.
I can't be bothered to search the data now, you do it.
Thanks for reading, but just because scientific studies show that it is better for children to be exposed to germs in early childhood isn't going to make mothers stop protecting their children from germs, especially the grocery cart. I still think it is a great idea.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]