Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By believein1
I recently acquired a provisional patent on a product that I have great confidence in. I am currently working with a 3D Modeler as I was going to have a prototype made, possibly for Kickstarter or something, but was wondering about the other possible ways to get my product made and marketed. The options I have come to understanding that are available are either and infomercial, a broker to license with a manufacturer, approaching a manufacturer myself, or a firm like Lambert & Lambert that say they can do all the work for me but will ask for 30% essentially at the end of royalties.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out in the best way to approach this that would make most financial sense, both in investment and profit. It is a product that can sell on an infomerical, but those, of course, cost a certain amount up front, not including manufacturing and a contract with a manufacturer after. Same with Kickstarter, although not the same reach of advertising obviously. Also not sure if getting a broker or someone like Lambert & Lambert is necessary and if I should give up as much as 30%. Any advice/links or names of approachable, respected manufacturers would be very, very appreciated. I have other inventions I would like to pursue, I simply needed a first start in the right direction. Thanks so much!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]