The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Smart1Iam
I sometimes find my wife wants to kick me off my computer to use Facebook or something else and I thought that Windows should be able to switch my computer to a dual user mode where I can have 2 mice plugged in and at the click of an icon my two screens could switch to separate user interfaces. Most computers have plenty of processing power and dual screen video cards are very common. This could work with wireless screens (tablets) or any other video device. Audio could be tricky but could easily split a 5.1 into 2 stereo channels or split stereo into 2 channels. I think this could be a great benefit to families that have children sharing computers for homework and other things. I would like to see this as a Microsoft Windows integration.

Reward: Public recognition for the idea and free product would be great.
By siamon
I don't know if something like this already exists as I am not a surfer, but I was thinking why not put something on the surfboard to warn the surfer that a large fish/shark is close or even better to repel the shark.
Smart1Iam wrote:I sometimes find my wife wants to kick me off my computer to use Facebook or something else and I thought that Windows should be able to switch my computer to a dual user mode where I can have 2 mice plugged in and at the click of an icon my two screens could switch to separate user interfaces. Most computers have plenty of processing power and dual screen video cards are very common. This could work with wireless screens (tablets) or any other video device. Audio could be tricky but could easily split a 5.1 into 2 stereo channels or split stereo into 2 channels. I think this could be a great benefit to families that have children sharing computers for homework and other things. I would like to see this as a Microsoft Windows integration.

Reward: Public recognition for the idea and free product would be great.
Not good man loss of profits from laptop companies practicality is slim this idea is interesting but worthless.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]