Have a brilliant theory that the world isn't ready for yet? Here's the place to strand it. Of course, your theory needs to be airtight.
By 'The One'
Apparently, the universe expands and then gets smaller again or something. If it starts to get smaller again, will people basically go back to how they were, except with all that we have made in the world, or will we just continue to become more and more complex thinking creatures.

We'll probably go back to wearing no clothes too like animals and this will solve all of the world's problems! (Ever seen that scene near the end of the movie, 'Perfume - The Story of a Murderer', lol.)

If we were all exposed, no-one for example would get the urge to become a dictator, because that would be against nature and against the will of the opposite gender, or any gender for that matter.

Maybe that is one of the key problems, that we are constantly persisting to not concentrate on each other enough, and that things go wrong because people haven't organised things properly, and if they do, they end up sacrificing something that is MORE important than the thing they're meannt to focus on, in other words, each other. People are generally confused about things and haven't even been given the chance nor the enlightenment for some reason, to realise that they don't even know themself that well, nor do some people know how to control themselves (but in a good, open way) and don't know how to be physically AND mentally fit at the same time... Either this, or they simply don't have the thing that allows you to, in their nature, and so they get frustrated, etc.

I think this is a huge shame and is unfair for them.
By 'The One'
LOL!...That would be bad for all of us!!! :-o 8-o :-[ :~(
By Splroink
If the universe expands then shrinks, time won't be reversed. We'll continue advancing, but eventually be crushed into a hot singularity.

Most likely, based on the available data, the universe will keep expanding forever. All the stars will burn out, but maybe technology could keep life alive.

In either case, it might be possible for society, if not life, to escape the universe. One idea is to encode our civilization in the form of a stream of nanites that is sent through a wormhole to another universe. The nanites rebuild civilization on the other side, but in a robotic form. The wormhole itself, though microscopic, would likely require harnessing the energy of a whole galaxy.
By princerose13
I can def see what you guys are saying. I know the moves are suppose to be more explosive then her video. I thought she was doing it slow to show form. I am usually a quick learner when it comes to form.
By seikialice88
'The One' wrote:Apparently, the universe expands and then gets smaller again or something. If it starts to get smaller again, will people basically go back to how they were, except with all that we have made in the world, or will we just continue to become more and more complex thinking creatures.

We'll probably go back to wearing no clothes too like animals and this will solve all of the world's problems! (Ever seen that scene near the end of the movie, 'Perfume - The Story of a Murderer', lol.)

If we were all exposed, no-one for example would get the urge to become a dictator, because that would be against nature and against the will of the opposite gender, or any gender for that matter.

Maybe that is one of the key problems, that we are constantly persisting to not concentrate on each other enough, and that things go wrong because people haven't organised things properly, and if they do, they end up sacrificing something that is MORE important than the thing they're meannt to focus on, in other words, each other. People are generally confused about things and haven't even been given the chance nor the enlightenment for some reason, to realise that they don't even know themself that well, nor do some people know how to control themselves (but in a good, open way) and don't know how to be physically AND mentally fit at the same time... Either this, or they simply don't have the thing that allows you to, in their nature, and so they get frustrated, etc.

I think this is a huge shame and is unfair for them.
I also think so.
By EfrenBatt
In this modern and high technology world which is also called the “information era”. There is no doubt that people now want to own the life that is safe and free and do the thing that they like and want to do. And usually such kind of life is not so easy to own for some people and as they are monitored by some device. If so the signal jamer can be your good assistant.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]