The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
Mosquitoes and horse flies suck blood and are quite an annoyance. How about genetically engineering them so they suck fat instead of blood?

Think about it: The bulk of people in the Western world are overweight, and the situation is getting worse every year. Liposuction is expensive. Wouldn't it be great to go for a camping holiday in the swamps and come back with the ideal body shape?
By Steve
Mosquitoes, to be able to extract blood, need to inject a certain liquid (containing various substances to liquify and prepare the blood for suction).

Surgeons, to be able to extract fat, also need to inject a certain liquid (containing various substances to liquify prepare the fat for suction).

Terrible idea or not, fat being flesh is probably not such a problem here. I guess the bigger issue is that the fatsqitoes would probably have to be the size of hamsters to pull this off and inject/bite deep enough. :o
By AaronBurns
Fatsquitoe Fat Camp.
Gather 300 around your stomach then, eat your three squares a day.
Possibly, a very quality idea that has yet to be realized.
The liquid sent out by a Fat Mosquito would have to be injected by it, in order to work properly.
I would liken it to liposuction with microscopic suckers instead of intrusive surgery.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]