The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By John Thomas Penny
These socks will change the way the result would be if you had socks a dog could actually chew.

Reward: Just want to make a difference.
By Michael D. Grissom
Wouldn't it be better to have socks a dog WOULDN'T chew?

If not,... then make them out of Kevlar (tm)
By Jerms271
i thought you have good ideas but i do not know that i would use it but i do not like animals but i did do it with a friend and her dog and she loved it great idea :-B
By midoh
:-)
I've encountered this problem myself,it's galling/irritating/maddening to find one's sock half devoured by Fido!
I think one possibility would be to get a sock and immerse it in some substance that is totally harmless but tastes absolutely vile to our doggy freinds.Unfortunately dogs don't discuss their likes and dislikes regarding different tastes.I'd say a lot of experimentation would be needed.
Ideally, this substance would also have human body odour added to it.If the mut's first experience of chewing a sock leaves him with an unforgetably vile taste(in the dog's view),he would never ever want to eat a human's sock again.Well that's the theory!
Perhaps veternarian's might be able to give a handle on what would be the substance most likely to achieve this effect.
Hope this gives you something to go on!

Best regards,
Mike.

P.S. In the meantime, hide ur sks!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]