The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ratnakar
Ok, I got this idea after my girlfriend complained about women suffering from wearing wired bra which makes it very painful. So we sat down and did some brainstorming and came up with the idea of substituting the wire with something else. Maybe something like industrial silicon gel which is perfect as it is softer than a wire and it has elasticity and durability, not to mention making it extemely comfortable.

Reward: well, if anyone thinks this idea is great and wants to start a new line of women Bra, lemme know, maybe we could collaborate. It's got big business potential. You heard it here first!
By SteveBianic
In a global market that is leaning towards eco-friendly products, this idea has no potential. Think of all the waste that would go into making more plastic to contribute to waste in the landfills and ultimately the ocean.
By SteveBianic
EDIT: "Thus, while most plastics have a polymer backbone of hydrogen and carbon, silicones have a backbone made of silicon and oxygen, and hydrocarbon side groups - all of which gives them plastic-like characteristics. Silicone is often used for baby nipples, cookware, bakeware, utensils, and toys."

Sounds like a good idea.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]