The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
Fun facts:
The last two Soccer World Championships were 0-0 after 90 minutes.
The last two copa americas were 0-0 after 90 minutes.
The last European Championship was 0-0 after 90 minutes.

Since I am really sick of big football (i. e. soccer) tournament finals always being nill-nill after 90 minutes, I propose the following:

- Always have a game for third place. (In the World Championship, there is, but in the European Championship, there actually isn't.)
- If in the finals, there is no goal after 90 minutes, both finalists are disqualified, and the winner of the game for third place will be declared champion.

Consequences: Instead of having just one typically boring final, you get two exciting matches. #1 the game for third place will be meaningful, as the winner could still become champion. #2 the finals will be more interesting, as both teams will scramble and push hard to somehow score a goal, the longer the game progresses.

Note that the finalists will only be disqualified if there are no goals. A 1-1 after 90 minutes is fine, then the game will continue into overtime, as usual.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]