Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a way/tool/ search engine that would allow me to search for multiple variations of the same phrase at the same time?
For example, I want to search for "revealing his true belief". But I also want to search for all the phrases that have the same or similar meaning like"betraying their real opinion".
The total number of words here is 8 but there are many different ways to combine the words so there are many different potential alternative phrases: "revealing his true opinion" "revealing his real opinion" "betraying our real opinion" etc….
Is there a way to accomplish this in two conditions?
1- I determine the alternatives. So I specify that for "word 1 word 2 word 3 word4", the alternatives for word 1 are: Only revealing or showing.
2- Use all the possible synonyms or even antonyms for "revealing" in word 1.
A very useful tip I got is the use of asterisk so "revealing * true opinion" would yield "revealing your true opinion" and "revealing their true opinion".
I asked a lot of people but so far haven't found any. Google even said they didn't have this feature.
Is anyone here interested in developing such a tool?
Regards,
Hashem
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]