Yesterday's news and re-inventions that have been submitted to the Creativity Pool. See what they look like and where to get them.
By nisha
Shirts which change colors reflecting the mood of the owner.

Reward: one for myself
By Steve
I think nisha was looking for something that changes colors on its own, just like a chameleon would? I've seen some quick-test materials where you press your thumb on a plastic sheet, and according to the temperature and / or electrostatics of your skin it changes colors and tells you that you're relaxed, stressed, etc. That's probably very inaccurate, but maybe for the start it would be cool to create a cloth that automatically changes colors according to the (room) temperature?
By Michael D. Grissom
Mood shirts have been in the US malls for about 10 years now and are still somewhat popular. The tee shirt pictured above does change color with body temperature. Also, this is the same chemical technology that I'm hoping would make my "Electronic Component Tattle-Tail Stickers" idea work.
By Steve
Wow, I didn't possibly imagine that that already exists. See, that's what happens if people don't click on the links provided... O:-)
By Tommahawk
They would definitely have to display which girls are horny?
By Steve
If girls wanted you to know, they'd probably tell you instead of putting on such a shirt... ;-)
By Rishi
Most of these work with Liquid Crystals, which can be made temperature responsive. One can conceive of a somewhat sophisticated mood detector using skin electrodes, which monitor temperature, resistance( On the lines of a lie detector?). This information is processed and an appropriate voltage applied to the LCD dress. We can even use a flexible flat panel display and flash complete messages(GRRR...Keep off.. ).

A conservative estimate of the retail price at current levels of technology might be USD 1000.

The only mood this will evoke will be 'DISMAY'.

Rishi
By d4r3d3vil
Rishi wrote:Most of these work with Liquid Crystals, which can be made temperature responsive. One can conceive of a somewhat sophisticated mood detector using skin electrodes, which monitor temperature, resistance( On the lines of a lie detector?). This information is processed and an appropriate voltage applied to the LCD dress. We can even use a flexible flat panel display and flash complete messages(GRRR...Keep off.. ).
Rishi
What a great Idea...
This can happen in Dreams or in near future...
By d4r3d3vil
This kind of Shirt will be available soon in 2018... :D
I have note down your Idea...
And yes it will also best for hot girls.. ;D
By CameronBroadbent
Rishi wrote:Most of these work with Liquid Crystals, which can be made temperature responsive. One can conceive of a somewhat sophisticated mood detector using skin electrodes, which monitor temperature, resistance( On the lines of a lie detector?). This information is processed and an appropriate voltage applied to the LCD dress. We can even use a flexible flat panel display and flash complete messages(GRRR...Keep off.. ).

A conservative estimate of the retail price at current levels of technology might be USD 1000.

The only mood this will evoke will be 'DISMAY'.

Rishi
Thanks dude..... ;D
buy Desktop Computer online in Australia & Get a Special Christmas Discount.....:p
www technomatters com au
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]