The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By blanston
Have you ever laid in bed or on the couch and read a book? Im sure most of us have. Well, sometimes it's hard to get comfortable holding the book. Paperbacks keep wanting to close, and big books make your arms tired, etc. How about books on DVD. Pop it into the DVD player, and there it is. The written word on the T.V. sceen. All you have to do is lay back and read. You dont even need the lights on. It would have a page turning button on the remote (channel up/down), and also the page could be flipped sideways for reading horizontally.
By Michael D. Grissom
With my head buried in a nice soft pillow while reading the TV screen sideways, I don't think I could stay awake for more than half a page.

I thinking that it would be easy for you to make a prototype of your favorite book by renting a single frame capable video camera with a close-up lens and a tripod. Then use the single frame step (jog) button on your VCR to test it. This could also all be done on a computer with a $25 video cam.

If you want to see how many pages you can read "sideways" before falling asleep, turn the TV over on it's side. I'm thinking this might take some time to get used to. Also, be careful not to leave the TV on its side too long as it might cause overheating of some components for lack of proper air flow.
By colacool2003
Well there are books on CD. They might fix the problem but i would still fall asleep. B-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]