The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By armygurl06
What if there were clothes that u could peel on and off ... sooo that way if you spill something on one outfit u have more clothes w/ out running home and changing, and the clothes wouldn't be bulking un-less u chose them like that.

Reward: one for me and a free one for u !!
By Steve
Not sure what you mean by peeling - wouldn't it become incredibly hot under several layers of clothes?
By Michael D. Grissom
In America, for the last few months, a TV commercial has been advertising a non-stick miracle fabric clothing. It shows a guy in WHITE creased slacks, on a date, spilling a large glass of wine onto his lap. He gets up and to everyones amazement, using his napkin, he lightly brushes off his pants which show no sign of any stains.

This would be really great for accident prone people. ;-D
By Michael D. Grissom
Hey CycoMage -- you finally get your icon working (great icon BTW ;-D ) and then tell us that you may not have time to play anymore?! Please don't make us send the cyber hit-men out to persuade you to stay -- international flights are awfully expensive these days. :-D We might have to sell your icon to help pay for the expenses.

:~(

Errr um,.. getting back to the "Peel off clothing",.. I just had another thought (taken from other topics in this forum)... what about holographic clothing that could be changed with mood swings, or a thought, or the push of a button, or... hmmmmm Imagining the possibilities could keep me up all night. Holographs could even allow you to change your looks from male to female, or to elvis, or... hmmmmm. But then, if your batteries die, you could become instantly nude and looking exactly like yourself -- GULP!

:~(
By Steve
I think the edible clothes are pretty cool... but the holographic idea is even better. It would instantly initiate a counter-invention to defeat the holographic image. Hey, this is the type of stuff that keeps the inventors' wheel turning. Great stuff! ;-D
By Michael D. Grissom
Oh no,... now I'll have to do a counter-counter hologram invention.
By Stig Bakke's brother Stig
Steve wrote:I think the edible clothes are pretty cool...
Get ready for another wave of Simpsons merchandise...

'Eat my shorts!' :-D
By CycoMage
any holographic image, which does seem like cool (literally) clothes, will need a power source of some magnitude, and I believe there is another (more star trekky) place on this site for that kind of stuff. But, anyway, a good short circuit, or magnetic wave, would cause one or several to become suddenly clothesless.
Anyway, I still like the edible version. Fruit roll-ups are pretty thin, and could be made to be much more breathable. Layer after layer could be peeled off without exposing the actual skin of the individual. Stains are a thing of the past.
Of course much more work needs to be done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:-B BOOGALOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]