The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Lorithiann
I just dislike all the trouble of taking just one X-ray in hospitals...all the waiting etc.

Why not have an edible, non-toxic, harmless solution where patients just have to drink it down & stand in a dark room......Ta-da!The patient glows! Different colored liquids for "lighting up" different cell types, e.g. Blue for bone cells, Green for nerve cells.

P.s: I know it sounds impossible to create it, as radiation can be harmful, even fatal. But as time goes, let's see if we can make non-harmful radiation...
By Michael D. Grissom
Why not a do-it-yourself X-ray machine located next to the most popular bank machines. You swipe your Visa card, the X-ray machine finds your physical deminsions in your doctors database and positions itself for the required X-ray and, PRESTO, your done. The image is electronically transfered to your doctor. Faster, cheaper, and NO WAITING.

I used to service X-ray machines for Westinghouse and bank machines so, I know this is possible. The same automated doctors office (machine) could also do blood pressure, heart rate, etc.
By nov8r
Good idea M.G. but the x-ray tech union won't like it.
By Michael D. Grissom
Unions don't matter if you're doing the right thing. If you don't believe me - just ask Hoffa. LOL!!!
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]