The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Jim10
An art device for an upscale audience. You know those new flat tvs and computer monitors with the great resolution. Have several wall-mounted throughout the home or business. (plug hidden of course) Have them networked to a simple server that stores high pixel pictures of fine art: eg: Picasso, Monet, Renoir, etc...what suits your palette...and matches to drapes! The idea being that with a fairly low lit, flat, simply bordered (framed) monitor...these famous paintings are yours for free to display. And kind of a "trompe l'oeill" effect...as, if you're really particular, the screen size could even be the same size of the original painting. And if you get tired of that particular Pollack...perhaps too busy/ dizzy, change periodically with the click of a mouse to something more contemplative...like a Rothko or an Albers. Just a suggestion. Or...if you're having guests over that prefer something else...or change periodically during an evening of entertaining...like a very slow computer slide show.

Reward: several monitors for my estate...
By Mistermacc
Taking that concept to the next level you could issue visitors with pins (and you have one yourself) so as you walk around the house the pictures change to your liking.
The pin would be coded with your likes and dislikes and could even include music etc)
By Jim10
Yes...why not Mistermacc. I can see an application here for an art shop that sells prints or originals...This device would save wall space. The sought art could be retrieved and displayed with the push of a button or a pin. No more wandering about to maybe find what you want...or thumbing through one of those large bins of prints....Jim.
By Jim10
I can envision a monitor in the window of an art shop connected to a virtual library of paintings...via slide show software: paintings for sale that would be displayed for 10-15 sec, say...than fade into the next one. This is a very classy, enticing way of displaying art...and has applications for many other products as well. Again, this concept which is used by many web sites, can be used by a variety of retail shops to increase sales...and at the same time... reduce costly store space.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]