Submissions that have been rejected by the Creativity Pool. - The Docks aren't necessarily the final destination, if a broken idea gets fixed it may travel to a more appropriate category.
By chernasti
Hey common don't u hate it when u have to look for your phone (it should be spelled fone in my opinion) why not make a phone/watch (hence FUATCH) i mean how hard can it be with the technology we have now days.

We already have dial by voice so incorporate that and u dont even need a keypad we can make a Fuatch relatively small maybe even just like a normal watch except u flip open part of the cover and u get a dial tone. This could seriously help impaired people and make life so much easier for every one in general.

How cool would it be to never have to look for a phone again. It would work like a intercom or if u really insist u could just plug in a headset.

Reward: i would like 4 of them(for imediate family) with any new updates
Last edited by chernasti on Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Steve
How about a house and a sportscar as well? ;-) Seriously, I think it's a cool idea, and if you agree to reduce your "reward" to a sensible amount I will be glad to move it to the main category.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]