The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By billyo
Every day we see hundreds of big trucks on the road going in opposite directions. You just know that many of them are hauling the same cargo - one hauling it out of an area, and another hauling it into the same area. (In my area, every time I see a truck load of coal heading north passing another headed south, I always think that it is just insane...)

What if there was a service that would connect the person that was just getting ready to load a truck with apples to ship 300 miles down the road with the person 50 miles away that was ready to order a truckload of apples from 300 miles away? I know at first glance it looks like the truckers would loose, but I truly think that there's plenty of other things just waiting to be shipped to fill the void...)

With today's computer & internet technology, such a system should be workable. It could perhaps be set up as a registry where vendors, purchasers, & transporters could post regularly and someone with a clear mind could make the connections for everyone.

Reward: Do the right thing if you get rich.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]