The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Kily Vilie
Every Night I have to feed my dog. It's such a pain. I wish there would be a friggin' robot that feeds my dog and walks him and does all that stuff. Oh, if only that was true!

Reward: You don't have to feed your dog nor walk him/her.
By stock pundit
you could easily resolve your problem by not having a dog.
By Davey C
There already is an automated car feeder, though never seen it or know how it works.
By Davey C
Sorry I was having a bad typo day.

car = cat
By will
yeah, it just dropps more cat food whne the food already is used up, it would need a timer to be a bit better, cats can stuff themselves silly (has a kitten, knows)
By Guest
If you believe that feeding a dog and walking it is a 'pain', then you should surrender your dog to a rescue group so that it can go to a good home.
By zik
The best idea is not to feed dog anymore.
By magicat
A responsible person would consider the work it takes to care for a dog. Obviously if you find feeding and walking your pet a hassle, you shouldn't have gotten it in the first place.

But this robot-thing would be very nice if you were going on vacation for an extended period of time and didn't want to pay so much $ for a sitter. There is the problem that the robot is more futerinsic than anything.
By Rishi
Kily Vilie wrote:Every Night I have to feed my dog. It's such a pain. I wish there would be a friggin' robot that feeds my dog and walks him and does all that stuff. Oh, if only that was true!

Reward: You don't have to feed your dog nor walk him/her.
Generally we get a pet because we love it. The responsibilities that go with having one is accepted. However your predicament is real. We had a dog earlier. For 13 years we never took a vacation because we could not leave the pet anywhere in that small town.

May be you can combine your suggestions. Get a robotic dog. It does not need feeding and it can walk itself if you command so.

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?aol ... te=T114635

Please check out the above.

rishi
By pineapplepoopoo
find yourself an illicit lover. then use the old "taking the dog for a walk" excuse every time you want to visit him/her. You'll soon appreciate having the mutt around.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]