The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By ArdeoCaldidus
My idea would be to create underground or over ground tubes that would be used as a transport. The idea would be to take individual capsules, where the occupant lies down. Then place them into the vaccum tube and shoot them to their destination.

Since only having one person per tube is uneconomical (it would take a large amount of energy to vaccum out a tube for one person) I would say that the tube would have intervals for travel, about every 10 minutes or so. The people who pay the fee get placed in a capsule, put into the tube, then another person is placed into a capsule, etc. etc. for about 10 max capsules per tube. The end of the tube is shut, and vaccumed out, sucking the occupants to their destination rather quickly.

This would be useful for mining openerations, undersea labs and living, quick travel (with miles of tube, or maybe cross city to cross states tubes) and other things. Or, for quick underground travel, which is economical, take massive tubes, then take a huge capsule, which is like a monorail or subway train (where occupants can stand or sit) which seats about 20-70 or more, then vaccum it out. This idea wold also stop pollution. Just think of all the regular commuters who cold use this instead of dirty cars.

Reward: Credit for the idea; A full working system for my home and anyplace i would ike to set up a return (like a workplace or school)
By zyx Rationalist
This is a great idea, can be applicable in sea or water also.
By vvcharlie
Idea is good. But imagine a case of break down, it would claim lives out of suffocation and lack of oxygen.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]