The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By cynet
I like my Rubber Duck, but it doesn't do anything. I would like to change that. I propose a Radio Rubber Duck with Bluetooth. That way I could listen to the radio, and with bluetooth it could double as a remote for the computer so you could listen to your MP3's while you take a bath.

Reward: Product of course.
By MissPlayful
Rubber ducks are there to keep us company while we bathe, and to keep an eye out for pterodactyls above and giant octopuses and other monsters of the deep below while we have shampoo in our eyes. They say “quack quack” but never “you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes”. And anatomically ducks do not have teeth. If the gods had wanted ducks to have blue teeth they would have given them blue teeth. Even on those rare occasions when rubber ducks have gone berzerk and attacked their owners, they have been unable to inflict more than minor damage. But if you go giving them teeth it might be a different story!
By cynet
I have read your comments on pervious ideas. They were very insightful. But this one takes the cake.

"Rubber ducks are there to keep us company while we bathe, and to keep an eye out for pterodactyls above and giant octopuses and other monsters of the deep below while we have shampoo in our eyes. They say “quack quack” but never “you can do anything but lay off of my blue suede shoes”. And anatomically ducks do not have teeth. If the gods had wanted ducks to have blue teeth they would have given them blue teeth. Even on those rare occasions when rubber ducks have gone berzerk and attacked their owners, they have been unable to inflict more than minor damage. But if you go giving them teeth it might be a different story!"

Previous comments were made between the hours of 9:00 and 11:00 A.M. YES! But you must have been brushing your teeth while writing this comment. Blue teeth has nothing to do with Bluetooth technology which you know nothing about. I was only trying to create a relaxing environment for the bathing community. I would encourage you to keep your comments conforming to the "Creativity Pool Protocol". If you can not take a insight look at what is presented and write a well writen comment, like you have written, the I encourage to re-read the comment.

Where do pterodactyls, and octopuses come into play with a simple MP3 device that is synched to your computer?

Are they inflections that terrioze our bathing community?

What better "company while we bathe" can there be than our favorite singers, or pastors, or what ever can be recroded onto audio can there be?
By Steve
Hehe - cynet, MissPlayful was just pulling your leg (in a playful way, that is ;-) ). Nothing wrong with that according to the Creativity Pool Protocol - in fact it's encouraged (at least I thought the post was very funny :-b ).

Happy New Year everyone! ;-D
By cynet
Re-read the rules, didn't realize you could make fun of peoples ideas; (in a creative way).
I kinda took her comment as (bashing) like "What a stupid Idea!"
I am still trying to understand MissPlayFull's humor. ;-7
I still do admite her writing is creative. :-/
By MissPlayful
Sorry Cynet, I wasn’t making fun of or being critical of your idea, which I thought was quite imaginative. Having fun with an idea is quite a different thing to making fun of an idea. I never make fun of other people or their ideas - life is far too short for that and I am no expert on either people or ideas. Your idea does have a funny side to it I think - visions of the electronic world invading even the poor rubber bath duck! But you are right “What better "company while we bathe" can there be than our favorite singers”.

Steve - thanks for coming to my rescue, and yes - happy new year to everyone!!
By JSTNANDERS6
There is a rubber duck that has a radio in it.One of my nieces have one that plays tapes,because it has Mickey Mouse songs in it. ;-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]