The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By canscorpio
Plastic stencils of the alphabet and shapes, such as arrows and hearts that attach to a straw so a lover can gently suck on the straw and create a message or body art on their partner.

Reward: a set of hickey stencils
By Michael D. Grissom
Cracker Jacks (candied popcorn and peanuts in a box) used to put instant tattoo body art in the boxes as a prize for kids. They worked pretty well until the drug dealers figured out how to use them to pass drugs through the skin. Kids were caught doping themselves up during class.

I like the name you picked.
By tulrain
I do not want to have to say "Here a *beep*...There a *beep*...Everywhere a *beep* *beep*!" wherever I go.
By Steve
Tulrain, please make up your mind if you have anything constructive to contribute to these forums. I'm currently not in the mood to put up with this destructive attitude (not to speak of your language).
By Rishi
It works. Astraw is itself an 'O'. Akid placed one on the cheek of his brother and sucked. Not too gently, I'm afraid.

It left a neat 'O' on the cheek as a haematoma, which took a week to disappear, changing colours just like a black eye. I f the straw can have a simple slit valve to limit the suction pressure you can get into market at once.

Rishi
By Matthew
Hi landlubber I am very interested in your idea maybe we could start working on something together. : ;-D
By jessup
I suppose when you thought of this idea you didn't think about the permanant damage that hickys can give people.....! :-[
Did you know that it is a clotting of blood that cause the red mark to appear?!

if you intend to give a hickey...make sure your partner knows all the risks involved first! ;-D
By Fishy Bizniss
thats a cool thought if you like hickeys but im not sure if theres very many people who enjoy having blood clots, cool shapes or not! B-)
By sneezyalex
:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
D u m b Idea. Keep trying!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
By logans-mom
These days teens and 20 somethings are all about tatoos, piercings, and anything self-mutalating. I think this idea would fly. Good Luck! :*)
By sarahtia
I agree with those above who said that not everyone likes hickeys. It's not like people envy you for one. And they aren't that pretty to look at either. :-?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]