The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Michael D. Grissom
WOAH!!!... what a GREAT idea! I spent over an hour in Google searches because I figured this was such a great idea that somebody had to have done it before. I didn't do a patent search but within the internet I couldn't find anything like it. This just might be one of those really great ideas that's SO obvious that nobody ever tried to patent it --> but is patentable. My SO obvious "RockAbsorber" patent was just like this one and it succeeded. ADVISE: go to the USPTO (or your countrys patent office) search engine and if it hasn't already been done -- do it! In my openion you can't lose on this one if you sucessfully obtain a patent. It's a natural! I just can't believe this hasn't already been done. SEARCH QUICKLY

You have disclosed here that you are working on it (simi protected) but didn't give any patentable details so your free to search and patent! Good Luck!!!

If you are NOT going to pursue this invention, please let us know immediately so that someone who reads this can. If you choose NOT to pursue this, I'll help anyone (for free) who wants to. I can't be involved in any other way without a major conflict of interest (personal thing (eternal lack of sleep)).

Just remember, whomever decides to run with this -- I will be more than happy to tell you how to proceed (step by step) but I will NOT do it for you or accept any monetary compensation for anything.

ROCHE <--- the ball is in YOUR court. Are you going to run with this or pass it to someone else? Immediate response is important because you have actively disclosed the 'idea' (nothing to do with a patent) on the internet and the inventor "first to file" is (almost) eveything in the USA. A provisional patent (good for one year) can be done in a few hours and can be converted to a full patent a year later. ROCHE, if you do a search and it's clear, then I strongly suggest you patent. This is a NATURAL!!!
By fiabelle
What a great idea! You could save thousands of lives. I am not going to get specific (percentages and stuff), but a lot of people die each year due to houses being on fire while they sleep. Some do not have smoke alarms, other have but it does not work well - dead batteries, etc. You get the idea.

Also I have another idea- you could incoporate your smoke alarm idea into an alarm for deaf people. It would help us, too.

Fiabelle
By Michael D. Grissom
Fiabelle <--- It's obiously TOO late for ROCHE... he just didn't respond in time (procrastinated). I just made $$$millions$$$ from his idea and we can now board our Lear Jet and travel into the sunset -- all paid for by the money that he COULD have made.

OK... I'll give him just one more chance... ROCHE... you have 24 HOURS to file... otherwise Fiabelle and I fly off to the French Riveara financed by what WOULD have been YOUR money. Pack your bags Fiabelle. Once a procrastinator -- always...
;-D :-B :-B
By senior05
Michael D. Grissom wrote:Fiabelle <--- It's obiously TOO late for ROCHE... he just didn't respond in time (procrastinated). I just made $$$millions$$$ from his idea and we can now board our Lear Jet and travel into the sunset -- all paid for by the money that he COULD have made.

OK... I'll give him just one more chance... ROCHE... you have 24 HOURS to file... otherwise Fiabelle and I fly off to the French Riveara financed by what WOULD have been YOUR money. Pack your bags Fiabelle. Once a procrastinator -- always...
;-D :-B :-B
Sorry to bum you out Michael, but this idea already has a patent. I searched it under US patent office and it alredy exists. Patent number is D336,260.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]