The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Aaron B. Little
My idea is for the ederly that can no longer drive to get to where they want to go. The use of a small van or bus with wheel chair access. These days the elderly want to get outside every once in awhile instead of being cooped up inside all day, and I think this is a wonderful idea for that piticular purpose.

Reward: Please reward me if this rates well and is approved by all city and government laws.
By iknowwhatimsaying
:-B

This is a good idea. I know someone who did just this any got enough business and contracts as well (including governmental). They were ferrying around a lot of senior citizens. And the owner now has a private jet. So this is very doable.
By Chris579
That sounds like a wonderful idea. I know, cause I've thought about it too! ;-)

I think it would be a rewarding adventure. And if it makes some money, that would be great too.

Chris
By thinktankak
This is obviously a good idea:
iknowwhatimsaying wrote::-B

This is a good idea. I know someone who did just this any got enough business and contracts as well (including governmental). They were ferrying around a lot of senior citizens. And the owner now has a private jet. So this is very doable.

BUT, how about cars built specifically for one or two Senior Citizens that drive themselves using on board computers. I am aware that the technology for self driven cars is progressing, but (as far as I know) they are only being designed for able bodied people.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]