The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Cubfan
I have an idea for a name for those eating establishments, it would be called "I Don't Care." This way, when you are with someone and you ask "where do you want to eat?" and they say " I Don't Care!" You have an answer.

The menu doesn't matter really, it is just a funny name!

Reward: If someone uses the idea, I would just like to be recognized as the creator of the name. I do not want anything other than recognition, except a free beer or two if you are serving it!
By WTF
What a negative environment?

I envision a bunch of slacker employees and a manager that bathes maybe 3 times a month. And the customers never pay and you can't do much about it because when you confront them all they say is "I don't care" followed by a chuckle.

Better name: "Okay, Sounds Good"

More enjoyable to reply with when asked "Where do you want to eat?"[/b]
By Pierre-Marc Cardinal
Cubfan wrote:I have an idea for a name for those eating establishments, it would be called "I Don't Care." This way, when you are with someone and you ask "where do you want to eat?" and they say " I Don't Care!" You have an answer.

The menu doesn't matter really, it is just a funny name!

Reward: If someone uses the idea, I would just like to be recognized as the creator of the name. I do not want anything other than recognition, except a free beer or two if you are serving it!
Check this Montreal Restaurant name: Chez Ma Grosse Truie Chérie, in english: My big sweet Sow Girl[/quote]
By kimmi11
Chinese restaurants do this perfectly, with names like Jade Palace, Fortune Fountain, and The New Great Wall. Each of these restaurant names let customers .Nobody ever decided to avoid a restaurant because its name didn't thrill them.Heads up: there's a Natchez Restaurant in New York City.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]