Yesterday's news and re-inventions that have been submitted to the Creativity Pool. See what they look like and where to get them.
By dave231265
A twin handled training lead for training dogs not to pull on the lead, it will have a handle in the normal top position and a second handle lower down so you can hold on to your dog with both hands. For anyone like myself that tries to keep the dog on a short leash but finds that the conventional leads cut through their hands! therefore hindering the training of your dog.

Reward: this will make light work of training your dog to walk properly on the lead without the pain!
By Steve
Sorry Dave, it's probably my fault (too tired today? :-? ) but I don't quite get your idea. A leash with two handles? You mean simply one handle for each hand so you have half the pulling on each hand? (Just wondering what kind of dog you have. ;-) ) Thanks for your clarification!
By dave231265
Steve, simply a lead with a handle in the normal position and an extra handle low down to aid with training your dog to walk properley on the lead without getting the pain of the lead cutting through your hands!
By Steve
Thanks for the PM, it's clear to me now. [Edited the original post to reflect what I learned.]
By Michael D. Grissom
Isn't that what "Choker Chains" were made for? I've used these with all of my dogs and they learn VERY quickly not to pull.

How 'bout designing frictional roller-skates for dogs so they can walk but can't pull.... just kidding! :-P
By dave231265
you find that in the uk choker chains are not permitted at most dog training classes, they are considered to be cruel!
By dave231265
thanks for that, i'll try and find one on sale over here, i've looked everywhere but to no avail. Perhaps i'll have to order one specially.
By Steve
Wow! 8-o Great job Mike! ;-D
By billynomates
having two hands trying to control a dog will impair your balance... design a lead that allows dog walkers to take as many dogs as they like with no tangling...
By fujian90
Of, relating to, or being a speech sound produced by complete closure of the oral passage and subsequent release accompanied by a burst of air, as in the sound(p)in pit or(d)in dog.
By fujian90
Of, relating to, or being a speech sound produced by complete closure of the oral passage and subsequent release accompanied by a burst of air, as in the sound(p)in pit or(d)in dog.Of, relating to, or being a speech sound produced by complete closure of the oral passage and subsequent release accompanied by a burst of air, as in the sound(p)in pit or(d)in dog.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]