The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
I did this one for an air conditioner repair friend a few years ago. The patentable part (but NOT patented) was designing the cutter blade (which fires like a bullet) to cut debrie free through all pipe sizes from 3/4" to 1/4". Everything else can be found inside a Co2 pistol or rifle. This makes copper plumbing and HVAC replacements a breeze!
Attachments
This is the initial product design that was never built.
This is the initial product design that was never built.
PopCut.jpg (6.52 KiB) Viewed 3674 times
By demonjj
Hi, I'd be quite interested in taking this on with your permission. Would it be possible to get hold of the designs and/or more info?

Thanks

email: jonathantadd2@hotmail.com
By Michael D. Grissom
Hi Jonathan! Email is in your box by now. I'm really glad to see some interest in this one because it is a high demand mass marketable tool (highly profitable). ;-D ;-D ;-D
By Michael D. Grissom
Ringer <---- I have responded to your email about further details. If by chance I mass produce them before you finish building yours then, I'll send you one for free. ;-D
By nydave
cool but waaaaay to dangerous for american society, more kids (and adults) will have their fingers chopped off wihin one month and it will be instantly recalled...Thats not to say I wouldnt buy one for myself! Are you sure it wont deform the pipe?
By Rishi
nydave wrote:cool but waaaaay to dangerous for american society, more kids (and adults) will have their fingers chopped off wihin one month and it will be instantly recalled...Thats not to say I wouldnt buy one for myself! Are you sure it wont deform the pipe?
You can get around the finger chop problem by adding two short length lead-in tubes longer than finger length on either side of the guillotine part. If the speed is high enough inertia will prevent deformation assuming the cutting blade is sharp.

rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]