Taking pride in what you did at home or elsewhere? Want to recommend it to others? This is your chance!
By cat
This idea has worked so well in my community that I have to share it. The University allowed large bulletin boards to be put up on campus, free to the whole city - there is an Events board with a music, arts, political action, religious, and Social section on it - people can put up that thier band is playing or they are having a party and want people to come to it, or a potluck, or whatever - there is a roommates board where you can post rooms for rent you have, and a carpool board where you can post trips you are planning to take or rides to places you need, like if a bunch of people want to get together to carpool to the grocery store once a week - there is a goods and services swap board - like for example you say you need your house painted and you are willing to run errands for somebody for a week as a trade. There is a for sale, and a pets board - and even a 'poetry' board covered in paper that people write random things all over. There is even a romance board -basically this board serves as a much more personal and local and up-to-date classifeds page for the community. Some friends of mine got together a group via this board - every night, one of us cooks dinner and we all come eat - food costs are a little lower, there is less waste, and we only have to cook and wash dishes once a week! So you can see this type of board can be useful.

An online version of this would be nice too! If this happens, I have some things I'd like to post on it.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]