Gather feedback on ideas and inventions that you plan to market yourself, or find partners for further development. Remember that anyone can read your post, so don't disclose any confidential information about your project.
By richndani
I was posed a question today about humidifiers and dehumidifiers. I think it would be a great idea if there was one appliance to both. I mean a humidifier runs off of water and a dehumidifier sponges up water, so if there was one applicance that you could simply flip a switch between humidify and dehumidify that would be a great space saver and money saver. You would only have to buy one appliance versus two.
By Rishi
Bryair makes a dehumidifier, which has a roiating disc made of a moisture absorbent resin. That portion of the disc, which is in the dehumidifying section absorbs moisture from the room and rotates to the drying section, where heated air removes the absobed water.

By just switching the inlet and outlet by suitable valves it should be possible to achieve the desired result.

Rishi
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]