The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By bluegypsophilia
I'd like to see window adhesives to cover the entire window. Ideas could be a stained glass effect, or fall leaves, animals, etc.
By Jim10
For a friend, I once made rice paper windows for a home. She wanted more privacy but sill light coming in...and didn't like blinds or curtains. The windows I made were really screens made from rice paper glued onto thin wooden borders...kind of Japaneesy. These framed screens inserted from the inside into each pane compartment. Turned out pretty cool. Your window adhesive idea made me think of this...a similar result.
By Maskone
was at ths home and garden show in Orlando. They had what u described
By strum4life
Jim10 wrote:For a friend, I once made rice paper windows for a home. She wanted more privacy but sill light coming in...and didn't like blinds or curtains. The windows I made were really screens made from rice paper glued onto thin wooden borders...kind of Japaneesy. These framed screens inserted from the inside into each pane compartment. Turned out pretty cool. Your window adhesive idea made me think of this...a similar result.
Do you think there's any possible way you can PM me with detailed instructions on how to create these window blinds Jim10? You have no idea how much I would appreciate it.
By boris4030
Sorry for too late in this post. I am using vinyl adhesive to cover 10 different Windows. But it was a bit hazardous to remove it even with the use of alcohol .
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]