This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By Scripter
People emotionally judge distance in the context of their walking speed which is something on the order of 4.4 ft/sec. They drive like maniacs to gain an advantage of 100 yards which is a actual time gain of 3.4 seconds and not the 68.18 seconds that they emotionally equate 100 yards with. I would like to see an educational program which relates dangerous manuvers to the pitiful moments they might save and contrasts this with the real risk to life, limb and lawsuits. I am a former chauffeur from Beverly Hills and I get around fast and safely. In fact, I often pull up next to one of these maniacs about 5-8 seconds after they reach a red light.
By Michael D. Grissom
I think drivers should be tested like pilots. Each level of competency determines which lanes you qualify to drive in. The lowest level may not drive on a freeway. A driving simulator (like flight simulator) would be used to emulate all the most common accident causing driving situations. Age, experience in miles (like pilots log time), accidents, and points on license would all be mitigating factors.

Nope,... on second thought -- too complicated so,...
everybody just go buy a gun and put it under your seat.
:~(
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]