The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By alpha male
Don't you hate it when you are going number two and receive splash back. The messy wet ones are the worst (well almost the worst). How about making something to lay on the surface of the water to absorb the splash. I made a prototype by laying a thin layer of toilet paper on the surface of the water. It works pretty good unless the explosion is powerful.

Reward: A clean back side
By Michael D. Grissom
Lay one square of paper towel on the water surface for the "really powerful ones". Ask any beer drinker worth his weight in hops and they'll tell you that.
:-P
By Michael D. Grissom
test <----- what is a "bletch"??? ...obviously I'm not from where you are.
By Deceptive Geko
Lets cut down even more rainforests so we can make useless paper sheilds to keep the toilet from splashing! Sureley the time, money, and effort of making these wil payoff in the long run. Yes My Friend, Happiness is a dry ass.
(...anyways)
Your idea is good, but impractical. Who would spend 5 bucks to buy a package of these things? Who would take the time to place down a piece of paper just to keep their buts from getting wet? Unless you actually find a market for these things, you will be out of luck.
By midoh
I've noticed if i tend to eat cheese or other high fat content food, the -eh, POOP density/weight increases noticably. Think of the difference between dropping a lead brick :-D and a lighter material. The heavier one tends to give a bigger splash (ASS-uming -HA!HA! that the distance between your *beep* ass and the water hasn't changed )
Conclusion: Try not to eat foods that will turn your ass into a torpedo launch tube :-D :-D :-D

Or- take something for the constipation!

Regards,
Midoh
By bookwormjackie
Deceptive Geko wrote:Lets cut down even more rainforests so we can make useless paper sheilds to keep the toilet from splashing! Sureley the time, money, and effort of making these wil payoff in the long run. Yes My Friend, Happiness is a dry ass.
(...anyways)
Your idea is good, but impractical. Who would spend 5 bucks to buy a package of these things? Who would take the time to place down a piece of paper just to keep their buts from getting wet? Unless you actually find a market for these things, you will be out of luck.
I'm sorry but i do agree with that. Maybe you can think of a different material that is more environmentally friendly?
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]