The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
Formula One is one giant industry, and software companies make a fortune every year by selling F1 simulation games for PC or Playstation.

It would be fun to have real-life go-kart tracks that are small-scale models of the original F-1 tracks (Imola, Monte Carlo, etc.). I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to pay more just to get an authentic feeling when driving a go-kart. This should obviously be a chain of race tracks, either built in the original locations or even somewhere completely different.

Reward: Free rides for me and a couple of friends.
By Michael D. Grissom
There is just such a track about 4 miles down the road from me and they even have Wankel engine powered Go-Karts. They've been in business for over 10 years so, I guess it's a profitable venture. There used to be a lot more until rediculous law suits forced them out of business. Now you have to fill out and sign a lot of forms before you can drive one which takes a lot longer than the ride itself. I sometimes think that at the rate we're going with these suits, in the near future, there won't be anything left that's fun to do.
:~(
By Steve
Just to make sure - I was thinking of exact replicas of the original tracks - Suzuka, Indianapolis, Monza, etc...
By Michael D. Grissom
Sorry Steve but I have no idea what the original tracks look like so can't answer that one. Next time I go by there for a ride, I'll ask if the track is a replica.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]