The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By Steve
Did you ever find yourself sitting in front of the oven waiting for your food to be done? Watching the cheese on your pizza melt can lack the excitement you may find desirable, so introduce "Action Pizza!" - Action Pizza! combines the calories of your evening meal with the excitement of a table firework. The firework is launched by the heat of your oven, and provided that you stick to the temperature and cooking time recommended on the package, the whole program should be pretty predictable.

The only thing that needs to be solved is that the show shouldn't poison your food. Hm... does anyone know of edible firecrackers?

Reward: A freezer full of free Action Pizza!
By Rishi
Steve the only edible action food I have seen (I am vegetarian and do not eat those) are the sizzler chicken etc., and the flambe'(?) dishes where brandy is poured over the dish and set aflame.

I heard that Samsung has developed a microwave oven with a flat screen internet enabled monitor on the door. In which case you can any kind of action on stage while the food is cooking behind the scene as it were.

Rishi
By cynet
Remember the skilet popcorn for the stove. The kernels would pop and the top would bulge. Have a pizza like that. Water added to the unit would help cook the pizza and raise the lid. When the pizza is done the unit explodes sending a wide virety of saussage, cheese, and pineapple all over the kitchen.
By Steve
cynet wrote:When the pizza is done the unit explodes sending a wide virety of saussage, cheese, and pineapple all over the kitchen.
Sounds like fun. :-D
By Michael D. Grissom
Imitation cheese (used more than real cheese because it's cheaper) can be formulated into hollow balls about the size of Daisy BB's (for the BB gun) and case hardened (like the popular exploding candy BB's) and with a few thousand cheese BB's, you should get one heck of a snap-crackle-pop show while baking. HEY... it made Rice Crispy's famous -- why wouldn't it work with PIZZA???

WAIT!!!!... please disregard everything I've typed above until I've talked with my patent attorney. :-P
By sevenizm
When I was younger there was a candy sold in New York called POP ROCKS. You put this powder into your mouth and when mixed with the liquid in your mouth, they would produce small explosions in your mouth. There was even a rumor that if you drank pepsi while eating the candy you could die.

When they first came out, I remember the POP ROCKS were so strong there was a warning label on the wrapper. Find the ingredients to the POP ROCKS, place them in the hollow cheese balls from the other post. When the cheese melts the POP ROCKS explode hence ACTION PIZZA

Maybe it should come with a clear plastic lid to contain the mess.
By Steve
Right, I remember this pop stuff - we loved it when we went to the American school. Sure it doesn't exist anymore? :,-(
By MaddieDT
They still sell the pop rocks candy...they even sell ones that come with a sucker that you can dip into the candy for even more excitement. You can find them in most of the gas stations and grocery stores here.
By MissPlayful
When I first read Steve’s “Action Pizza” idea I thought it was the silliest idea since his eminently tastless “Artificial Food Particles for your Teeth”. If there was a competition for the silliest idea on CreativityPool I wondered which of Steve’s two ideas would take the cake (pizza?). But this pizza idea has actually produced some sensible suggestions! Thereby disqualifying it from the competition!

What is the fundamental problem here - what does Steve really crave? It may be this. Humans naturally want to hunt and gather their food because that is what our ancestors did for millions of years out on the savannahs of Africa. The desire to do this is built into our genes. Sitting staring at a pizza baking in an oven just doesn’t compare - it doesn’t fulfill this basic instinct - not surprisingly we find it very boring.

So Steve - I hope you enjoy the fireworks and can manage to find a few edible remnants of your action pizza scattered around on the ceiling and walls of your wrecked kitchen! This should provide you with the hunting and gathering action you crave. Pity about the wrecked kitchen though.
By Steve
MissPlayful wrote:So Steve - I hope you enjoy the fireworks and can manage to find a few edible remnants of your action pizza scattered around on the ceiling and walls of your wrecked kitchen!
They call it cave-painting (speaking of our ancestors). ;-)
By swimmer
hey guyz how about adding to the oven a digital screen where u play a hunting game !
like shooting ducks , with every duck you shout u will get 5 seconds of heating !
so u will have to shoot about ( 100- 400 )duck to get your meal cooked !
so if u want to heat a cheese sandwich u will shoot 50 !
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]