The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By cohopacific
I think that Pay per view from cable and satellite services should have new movies to watch that are simalar to those found in many hotels. These movies would be on the verge of coming out to video, but exclusive to pay per view first before they come out to video stores.

I can go down to Hollywood video and rent the exact same movies showing on pay per view. Usually cheaper too. Video stores should concentrate on sales of movies and archived movies, letting cable and satellite premium channels take up the new releases right out of pay per view, so those that don't care to wait can pay to view it, and those that don't care are paying anyway with HBO, Showtime, etc. and those who liked the movie can buy it from the video store.

Premium chanels are great but by the time movies get there, they have already been seen, the only difference between that and regular TV is that it's comercial free and uncut.

Reward: One free pay per view movie
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]