This is the place for all kinds of brainstorming. Anything goes. From time to time, the Sea of Chaos might also give birth to new forum categories.
By As5a5sIn5
Altho I feel this may not belong in this forum I will post it anyway...it did bring me to this site...Just wondering... does any1 have any ideas on what 2 make a website about? :-?
By vck
i want some one to create a website which give tips and ideas for preventing the wastage of water through simple means.

Reward: any one help me to create the website or name me as the first person yo give the idea
By Boraxus
As5a5sIn5 wrote:Altho I feel this may not belong in this forum I will post it anyway...it did bring me to this site...Just wondering... does any1 have any ideas on what 2 make a website about? :-?
I have always wondered why some people are Rich, and others poor. Find out what the "key ingredients" are - have a webpage that takes some research from different parts of your local city (and request other people contribute after you create an example/template), have people (or you yourself) do a survey and find out what the "richest" people do for a living, what education, why they are rich in your specific city.

Go to poor neighbor hoods, suburbs, and finally the "snob hills" (but focus on the snob hills ( i.e. places the rich live, $280,000 houses or more), and do a survey of "why and how can you afford to live this way?"

Include education, inheritance, "connetions" and history of how they achieved what they have. Surprising how many will allow a short bio to be written about them.

Then Teenagers and young adults who "want to be rich" can try to plan around an example on the page. Maybe you can find trends and find ways to tap into those trends to make you wealthy as well (even write a book)

What I would want from this: free access to the survey results, and a copy of the book if it is written. Lastly: to be credited for the conceptual idea in a thankyou note on the page. BTW: create a legitmate page or organization, and I will help by collecting some info too...
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]