The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
When your long hair cat or dog has problems with its fur and feels uncomfortable, you can brush him or her with this Anti-Static brush to help with the problem and add a nicer looking coat of fur as well.

This brush will pull out the static electricity and their fur will lie down strait and look more sleek. It may even pull out the dander and dirt along with the electricity. It basically acts like a clothes dryer sheet and could perfume the cats fur at the same time.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
Not quite sure how this works - what's the difference to a regular brush? ;-D
By AaronBurns
Pulling out static helps the cats fur not feel dry and uncomfortable.
If you just pet a cat, you would shock parts of their bodies, especially the ears get shocked. With the brush they never get shocked.
This brush will pull out the static electricity and their fur will lye down strait and look more sleek.
It may even pull out the dander and dirt along with the electricity.
It basically acts like a clothes dryer sheet and could perfume the cats fur at the same time.
I see lots of benefits to brushing them with this brush.

<some of this description added to the original post by Steve>
By Rishi
Thre are some problems in this. Cats do rub against surfaces including trouser legs and can get literally charged up if they are isolated from the ground by a pile carpet or other insulators.

An anti-static brush wielded by a person also on the same surface cannot 'ground' the charge. In any case stroking the fur with the full face of the palm canneutralize the charge without any shock granting that the person is 'grounded '.

Rishi
By AaronBurns
The brush has, what is like a dryer sheet technology in it. Therefore it has more of an ability to take out dirt, dandruff and static.
And you are wrong about human hands because just because you are grounded doesn't mean you can't produce a charge. Electricity is not a perfect science and you do produce more elecricity by strocking the cat not less electricity.
Try this simple experiment. Stroke the cats fur for a few times then touch it's ear. What happened? Suprise, you've just shocked the poor cat's ear. The cat doesn't like this.
See, my Anti-Static Pet brush nulifies all electricity and doesn't shock the cat or you.
The electric shock is much worse in different areas of the World. If it is constantly cold then you have massive amounts of Static electricity and no matter how much grounding you do, you can't stop the charge from affecting the cat.
I have personally been shocked by an electric fence with rubber soled shoes on when standing on it. My point is that you can't count on grounding to help get out the electricity from the cat's fur without this brush.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]