The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Weighted Egg Tongs that snap closed for all sizes of eggs for boiling or even easter egg coloring with evenly boiled eggs and no broken egg shells. A better breakfast and no disapointed children at Easter.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
I'm not familiar with egg tongs - what's the problem with "normal" ones?
By AaronBurns
A regular set of Kitchen Tongs can't hold onto an egg and is mainly used for salads. These tongs, being weighted and clamped around the shape of an egg (Any egg), will get you a perfect egg everytime when it holds the egg in one spot and under the boiling water. This also allows you to color them properly.
Eggs usually break while being bashed around in the water. They come out unevenly boiled and soft and if you have a whole set of egg tongs then you can have all the eggs come out evenly boiled and the same.
By Steve
But if you leave the tongs clamped around the eggs during boiling then they'll get so hot that you can't touch them anymore? :-?
By AaronBurns
That's why we have heat resistant handles now. But, I know where your coming from, they didn't used to have those types of handles.
That type of handle has all ready been invented.
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]