The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
With the ease of making sandwhiches with double wide bread, it saves time on making them by adding the factor that you only need to fold them over or you can have two sufaces covered with the same thing like peanut butter with jam or butter in the middle which, tastes better. It also prevents the sandwhich spreads from squeezing out the bottom. You could add a predesigned dent between the two halves to easily tear apart the two halves for toasting.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
You mean, bigger loafs? :-?
By AaronBurns
Steve, I value your oppinions and facts greatly and you also have a great sense of humor.
Bigger loafs or just folded over and have the same size loaf.
You must admit this took some creativity and send this one to the Pool. It's a seller at least here in the States. We have been folding over one slice for centuries. Why not make it a whole sandwhich that folds over.
If my new bread slice bends, which it will with the crease down the center, then we simply package it that way. Thusly we have the same, normal size loaf with the same size package and the same amount of bread.
But, you've been right so far on all your calls but, I would appreciate another look into this one.
By Steve
Ok will do. :-) In return you can do me a favor: don't forget that the majority of visitors are non-American. For example, most of the world gets their bread non-presliced and have no clue what Americans are doing in their supermarkets. Brief is always good, but only to some extent - a little bit more elaborate description (even on the seemingly easy things) would sometimes go a long way. Thanks! ;-D

Speaking of country differences - the funny thing is that over here, most toasters are designed in a way that you could toast double-wide bread as a whole. But then as I said, the bread usually doesn't come pre-sliced. ;-)
By AaronBurns
I have alot to learn about other cultures for lack of travel but, England forever! England is my favorite country. Always supporting America and I have two friends here from England, Nigel and Tyler Bounds.
I will also be learning more about how to present my topics.
It's a learning experience everytime!
The more input from you, the better I get.
By The_Joe
hmm this idea makes me wanna get a sammich. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-D :-) ;-D :-) :-) ;-D :-) :-) :-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]