The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Today's pill binders are usually sucrose (sugar) or lactose (like a milk product) which taste bad and sit very hard on the stomach making you feel sick for at least a short while but, if we use a compressed powderized paper as a binder for all pills then they would taste better (because you can't make chewable pills out of sucrose or lactose due to the bad taste) they could be flavored and when stomache acid hits paper, it seperates and temporarily coats your stomache like an ant-acid where your stomache would actually feel better rather than worse. Then it breaks down and passes through your system without any trouble. Many people make their own pills at home and powderized paper would be a great binder and it would cost much less that sugar or lactose. Also, alot of people are allergic to lactose or are lactose intolerant and would need the sucrose which makes pills more expensive or unavailable to that particular consumer. You could also make all of your pills chewable because paper will hold a good taste and is tasteless to begin with which means that it will hold a new flavor easily.

Reward: Credit
By AaronBurns
A great way to bind pills would be to use the powderized compressed eatable rice paper which would be tasteless and hold flavors as well.
We all have had the Rice Candy with the rice paper on it that you eat.
By Michael D. Grissom
FINALLY someone has found a good use for yesterdays newspaper!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

PAPER PILLS!

Hi again Aaron! I'm now wondering if you ever sleep!

Could the compressed paper be made or coated in such a way as to prevent its absorbing the contents? And would the paper be slick enough to be easy to swallow or would the outside have to be coated also. If all that needs to be done then what's the point of the paper when you can simply use the coating intended for the paper to make the capsule?

But then again... if you compress the paper hard enough (like making man made diamonds or the like) I suppose you could get the perfect capsule without coatings as it would be more like ceramic than paper. hmmmmmm

What do you think Aaron?
By AaronBurns
Ground down finely enough, the paper version of the pill would match any other binder. So, it would go down your throat easily. Paper mixes well with any other compound or mixture and is super obsorbant and can be used in time released pills.
The only better pill would be a gel capsulized pill where you have the contents inside a capsule but, you can not get a time release out of a capsule.
Other wise, like you said, paper pills can do just about anything but, better than todays binders with their stomach aches, allergic reactions and intolerances.
That's why I came up with a better pill. :*)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]