The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
A beverage can that is shaped like a cone so that it is wider at the bottom but, one you can still grab ahold of and drink from. This would prevent any spill from happening due to it's shape. They make cups like this all ready (and tippy cups for kids or water bottles) but, if the can manufacturers would kindly shift to this cone shape it would prevent that friday night spill or any spill for that matter. I can't think of any other way to keep it from spillling. You can't put beer in juice boxes, glue a magnet to the bottom and have a magnetic coaster, or pour more aluminum in the bottom to weigh it down, or put anything inside the open container to weigh it down because that would add more cost to the product. But, if you like one of those ideas as well then, let me know with a reply right away.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
I'm afraid this won't happen due to very pragmatic reasons: such a shape of can would need more stacking space, one truck could carry less cans and that would push up the price. - How about a mechanism that'll stopp spilling altogether, though? Something that'll stop the beverage from leaking out even if you tilt the can? :-?
By Boraxus
Steve wrote:- How about a mechanism that'll stop spilling altogether, though? Something that'll stop the beverage from leaking out even if you tilt the can? :-?
http://www.jettenterprises.com/soda%20machine.jpg - only make one that works for cans?

or maybe

http://www.kitchen-accessories-store.co ... -Saver.asp

?

But people would probably leave it open and be too lazy to close it between sips. Any mechanism that would make it work, would cost too much to implement.

The original post on this might work if instead of a round can, we made them into pyramids, sipping from the top. They would be upside down to right side up stackable. A much more stable shipment then a flat of round cans, and to recycle, they flatten to all the exact same size square sheets.
By Michael D. Grissom
I have filed a provisional patent on just such a device. It is called the RePopTop and confidence is very high! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]