The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
A liquid and food thickener much like drinking a fiber drink, but also with an Elmer's glue like substance to bring the food up and float on top fo the thicker fluid, stick it all together and make one big ball of it to last in your stomach for much longer digestion. Easy to make from eatable glues and fiber products and it would solidify only after you ate it. This way you have longer digestion time, which would allow you not to get too tired right away from eating and burn more calories, digesting food for a longer time where you might be able to offset the calorie intake to the amount of energy used in calories to actually digest the food in the first place. It could simply be a tasteless additive to your drink; milk, cool-aid, water. Tasteless fiber/glue that thickens over time and you would have about a half hour to eat and drink, all the while it would be mixing with your stomach contents. If you add a stomach coating and an acid supressent, then you can lengthen the digestion even longer for more calorie burn. The longer the food has to digest the more calories it will burn.

Reward: Credit
By Steve
Aaron, I'm missing the purpose of your idea - since you're writing about burning calories while digesting, I assume it's about losing weight? :-?
By AaronBurns
Yes! It is about loosing weight and if you eat the right kind of foods you can burn tons of calories with it all glued together like that.
It is about temporarily glueing food and drink together as opposed to it being a complete solid.
It is as if the Bolus (The food that we swallow) is still in the same form then comes together in the stomach.
So, yes. We can burn calories by eating.
Did you know that if you eat nothing but celery that you burn more calories digesting than what is in the celery? A fact. That's why my idea is a good one. ;-D
By Steve
Ok, edited the title of the idea and randomly added a handful of commas. ;-)
OFFSHORE
Finger Wheel Fidget Toy

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]