The main tank, brimful with ideas. Enjoy them, discuss them, take them. - Of course, this is also the #1 place for new submissions!
By AaronBurns
Imagine all your child's dreams coming true with the indoor blanket tent. You could use it too, for a cozy night. It could come in your choice of fabrics and fabric designs and be made of blankets or comforters. It would have a regular, hard, plastic tent structure to hold it together and you could get rid of all those chairs and old blankets you used to build the tents out of. You could zip it up and even include a sleeping bag design into it and built in stuffed animals that would detach for added comfort. It would stay warm and dark and you could read scary stories with a book light or flash light like all kids dream of. Or add an overhead night light.

This idea comes from my past and I was never able to build a proper tent from a common blanket and now, you don't even need to try. Just get a blanket/comforter tent for yourself and you're all set. If your children wont sleep in bed(s) then this is the best alternative. They could have all their own privacy and feel really grown up and have adventures without leaving the house or even leaving their rooms.

Many children have wild imaginations and love to think they are somewhere else unsupervised and if they can feel that way in safety then you and your children are all happier. I think we need adult sizes too, because I think I want one too! How about you? You can add all the extra features of todays outdoor tents into this indoor version as well like, mosquito netting, mesh roofs, or anything special to make them and you feel grown up. Add that jungle theme music or watch your portable DVD with your favorite movie or cartoon and the kids will be busy for days. You wont see them until they graduate high school or college!

Reward: Credit
By Steve
What would be the difference to just taking an outdoor tent and setting it up in your living- or bedroom?
By AaronBurns
This tent holds heat and is dark.
The kids all ready have a comfortable surface that they feel safe in and will not refuse to use it.
A regular tent is very rippable and see through. The light goes right through and the kids wouldn't have as much fun.
It would be kid safe and child friendly. They also would not be afraind to use it. Besides, the outdoor tents are all to big to set up inside.
The kids can just climb in and sleep with no sharp parts to the tent and the whole thing is a familiar comfort as opposed to an object that would scare them.
If you think of a problem that needed to be solved in an original way, this is it.
You could make it any shape and it would no longer be a tent then it wouldn't be a change to an existing product but that slight change would make it patentable and brand new.
It could just be a tunnel or a box shape. But, tents are never made from blankets so this is truely not a tent.
I just called it that because that is the closest thing to it.
You could call it an expandable comforter. Just change the name and put it in the creativity pool. Or send it back to me and I will change tent to expandable comforatable in the wording and then it would work in the creativity pool. Thanks! ;-D
By Steve
The main advantage of the "traditional" blanket tent is that it'll adapt to the environment. You will usually use existing furniture and incorporate existing chairs, tables, and tents. That's also what makes it so exciting - kids can use stuff they're already used to to build something new and cosy. With a premanufactured blanket tent, you'd have to move all the furniture out of the way to make room for the tent. ;-7
By Michael D. Grissom
I think Aaron is trying to spoil his kids completey rotten!!! hahahahahahaha

My parents used to give us large carboard boxes, a pocket knife, a flashlight, and a roll of duct tape.

ahhhh but... I remember the feeling of being in my cardboard fortress safe from tanks and cannons and bombers, lions and tigers and bears, and... well, you know.
By buddz98
AaronBurns wrote:This tent holds heat and is dark.
The kids all ready have a comfortable surface that they feel safe in and will not refuse to use it.
A regular tent is very rippable and see through. The light goes right through and the kids wouldn't have as much fun.
It would be kid safe and child friendly. They also would not be afraind to use it. Besides, the outdoor tents are all to big to set up inside.
The kids can just climb in and sleep with no sharp parts to the tent and the whole thing is a familiar comfort as opposed to an object that would scare them.
If you think of a problem that needed to be solved in an original way, this is it.
You could make it any shape and it would no longer be a tent then it wouldn't be a change to an existing product but that slight change would make it patentable and brand new.
It could just be a tunnel or a box shape. But, tents are never made from blankets so this is truely not a tent.
I just called it that because that is the closest thing to it.
You could call it an expandable comforter. Just change the name and put it in the creativity pool. Or send it back to me and I will change tent to expandable comforatable in the wording and then it would work in the creativity pool. Thanks! ;-D
i think what you've said here is very interesting to find, maybe i can have also this creativity pool, thanks for sharing

A three inch wheel with rubber grip on the outside[…]

Makeover of backyard

Nothing to share but I definitely want to see the […]

Sticking Games

No fantasy but real sports. Professional level foo[…]

This must be very useful information. Thank you ve[…]